This course provides hands-on training on managing portfolios in P6 Web Access. Topics include creating a portfolio, viewing and analyzing portfolio performance, creating portfolio views, capacity planning, waterline analysis, and managing issues and risks.
A case study at the end of the day reinforces new skills and functionality.
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
- Earns 6.5 PDUs and .65 CEUs
- Create a portfolio
- Assess portfolio performance
- View return on investment data
- Conduct waterline analysis
- View capacity planning
- Create performance thresholds